Thursday, August 31, 2006

hello Goliath?

So I wrote to Blogger to ask if I can change my address to pinchme instead of pinchmi because I finally went to see pinchme and is it not unfair that the person who has it, took it years ago to post a single test post and never used it again? Now I'm just waiting to see if Goliath (Blogger is now owned by Google, which in case your head has been up your ahem, is huger than huge nowadays) deigns to answer me.
 
See it's really no big deal, it's not like I really care what my blog address is. The whole thing just got me going because after accidentally typing in pinchme and remembering that it had already been taken when I created my blog, I thought I would just e-mail Blogger and ask them if they could take the old pinchme down and let me have the address. No harm no foul if they said no, it's just worth a shot.
 
But then came finding an e-mail address you can actually write to! Customer service, hello? I understand that they don't want to be inundated with stupid annoying questions from idiots who are too lazy to read help files and stuff. But seriously, it took me half an hour to find out how to contact them. Grrr!
 
Anyway, we'll see what happens. If ever you loose me at pinchmi, try pinchme, is all.


Comments:

5 weeks later and still no reply from the Bloggerxecutives.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?