Thursday, August 24, 2006

just a list



recent addictions:

1) the icemaker on our ugly-ass fridge

2) iced cafe au lait made with said icemaker

3) flying sushi, as A calls it. some sushi restaurants have long conveyor belts that snake along the counter and diners just grab whatever they want and are afterwards charged per plate (plate colors differ depending on price)

recently developed dislikes:

1) those giant damn cicadae! they're the size of hummingbirds and if they land on or near you and you flick (or kick) them, they BARK at you, I swear it

2) maniac cyclists who careen along busy sidewalks

things I miss:

1) my pals (duderonopus and Miz H)
2) my bike
3) not needing to shower 2-3 times a day



Comments:

Hi Carol,
Oh gosh, I love reading your blog, you are so funny! The bugs bark at you, oh god, hahhahahhaah!
Edie
xoxoxoxo
 
Ede, I AM not lying or even exaggerating!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?