Monday, June 08, 2009

a new red pet

I should do a bit of research to see if my little friend can continue to subsist on the dried moss she seems to eat an awful lot of, in her cozy new orchid pot home. What do lady bugs need?

Perhaps I should see if we have any edamame left with which to tempt her, since it was inside a bag of those that I found her a few days ago. They weren't even organic ones either (we were waiting for our farm order), but every one was completely unblemished and still on the firm green stalks: the freshest edamame I ever bought. Her survival in the zip-sealed bag is proof of that.

Anyway, she must like the moss very much since she has not flow out of the pot in search of anything else. Nor freedom.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?